- Immunisations click here
- Minor Ailments/Minor Injuries – Use your local hospital click here
- Missed Appointments – HELP US TO HELP YOU click here
- Prescription Service click here
- Requests for Forms/Letters & Certificates click here
- Surgery closure dates for 2020 click here
- Temporary Suspension of pre-booked appointments
- Edenbridge medical practice wants to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible during this difficult time. Many GP surgeries have had to be shut down in recent weeks and we are trying to reduce this risk as much as possible. To achieve this we are making the following, temporary changes with immediate effect. We are not taking any requests for pre-booked appointments. If you already have an appointment booked for the coming weeks you can attend as normal unless you develop cold or flu symptoms, in which case telephone reception and we may change your appointment to a telephone consultation.Any requests for urgent ‘on the day’ appointments will be assessed by a member of our clinical team, so please advise us of the reason for your appointment request. You may receive a call back from the surgery or in some circumstances you will be invited in for a face to face appointment. Please bear with us as it may take a little longer to respond to phone call requests than usual.
If you have symptoms of cough, cold or flu, please first use the NHS symptom checker available via the “online health information” link on our practice website or via www.nhs.uk
If you are concerned you may have coronavirus please use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service or call 111. Do not come to the surgery.
We are grateful for your help in keeping our community safe. We are trying to minimise the number of patients physically coming to the surgery to protect patients and our staff. If your medical need is not urgent and is something you feel can wait, then we would suggest delaying booking GP appointments over the coming weeks and months. Please be patient and kind to our reception staff during this difficult time. They are doing their best under enormous pressure.
Dr Mark Sage